Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Beginnings

hello lovelies,


happy holidays from sunny southern california :) 2012 is around the corner and i thought what better time to start a blog than a new year... i love new things- they always seem to sparkle and shine! top that with my love of cupcakes, and you've got Sprinkles, Sparkles, and Shine! 


Sprinkles, Sparkles, and Shine is a story of things i love, things that inspire and excite me. things that touch me and i'm passionate about... my cupcake adventures, my wedding planning excitement, my love of dance... food, friends, coffee, sunsets... life.

lots of details to follow, but meanwhile i will leave you with a sneak peak to my badgley mischka... my something blue that i've been wearing around the house ;) 


photo credit: zappos.com


what was your something blue?


and of course, some holiday cupcakes! i'm cheating since these are from 2 yrs ago, but i promise to update once i'm back in the east coast


red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. 12.2009.

what are some of your favorite holiday cupcakes/treats?



<3,
angelina

1 comment: